Indian Head Massage with Posture Pilates
A chance to unwind and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul...
An Indian Head Massage focuses on your head, neck, shoulders and arms. It is a deep massage using a variety of pressure and techniques, including circular massagestrokes on your scalp and deep tissue work on your shoulders.
The benefits of Indian Head Massage are felt long after the massage is completed and some of the benefits include the following.
• Helps to relieve headaches and eye strain
• Good for relieving sinus problems
• Helps to release tension, anxiety, and depression
• Helps sleep patterns
• Improves feelings of wellbeing
• Improves alertness and concentration
• Improves skin and hair condition
• Improves muscle tone and tension
• Improves breathing by encouraging deep breathing
• Helps with circulation problems
• Increases mobility of joints
• Increases immune system
• Increases mobility of the neck area
• Improves blood flow to the head and so improving concentration
• Improves lymphatic drainage
• Helps to eliminate toxins
1 hour massage - £35